Monday, April 11, 2011

Limited Time and Creative juices...

I have so much on my hand to be posting here on my blog like my previous travel experienced, my wardrobe and home related but I need more time and creative juices to look well turned-out with my bored picture using montager an iphone application and online collage. For the mean time I just want to shared these book that I'll given to my friend as a birthday gift last friday (I will make another post about it). These book is a girl guide in everything and an interesting to read by Camilla Mortan.

I want to have my own copy and also these one but before that I need to finished my sophie kinsella book before i grab these copy.



Photo grabbed by Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...