Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Treasure but Priceless...

Tradition in my family, when one of the members who celebrated his/her birthday, We usually dined out, experiment different cuisine and explored great places even outdoors or indoors. Just last Monday my sister celebrant her birthday and we decided to try the newest tourist hub in the country.Located across Terminal 3 of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and adjacent to the Villamor Golf Course. Resort World Manila is Adapting the integrated resort concept behind the success of Resorts World Genting in Malaysia and Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, RWM breaks new ground in the Philippines by combining lodging brands, restaurants, gaming facilities, entertainment spots and a luxury mall in one grand destination plus they have three hotels: the five-star Marriot Hotel Manila, the soon-to-rise budget lodging Remington. I was amazed for interior and something looking forward for extravagant activites that they offered. 

We chose The Red Crab since all of us was seafood lover. I apolized for not having food photos, I never had a chance to took picture because all of us was starving and It was a late dinner already because my father arrived late from work. Instead We've a family picture during our dinner and at lodging ground.


We ordered for a soup: Crab Bisque with Crabmeat Cake, main dish: Indonesian Style Oxtail Kare-Kare,Shrimp Tofu in Sambal Kangkong,Seafood Tortang Talong with Aligue Cream Sauce,King Seafood Platter and Fried pork I don't know the exact name because I'm not the one who ordered that dish. Lol It was a scrumptious meal except for seafood platter. My father and I not enjoying there seafood dish coz mussel aren't fresh and overcook inside the shell but there Indonesian Style Oxtail Kare-Kare for me is the well-taste.

I thought I was going to buy one whole cake inside the placed for my sister so I didn't bother to went in a cake shop but unfortunately when I'll check starbucks inside the hotel they have no available cake for one whole, so I decided to order a sliced at the red crab and told to waiter to have a surprise greeting for my sister. I will give them a signal to served the cake then all of us was surprised for them on how they sang happy birthday song with improvise kitchen tools like stainless pitchel and fork to make sound hahaha Lol.


My nephew, Charles,  gave her tita two cards. The other one is given to her the moment she wake up. He drew balloons and added more colors on it. but my SIL( sister-inlaw) decided to bought a simple card to wrote his son by himself. How sweet isn't? :)

And These our ramdom picture
Oma and Opa

Me and Birthday Celebrate. we're gorgeous in this picture
Their a look alike

My brother family, his beautiful and sexy wife (Diane)and look my niece here she was getting witty and more cuter but sadly my brother aren't present in these special ocasion he was at Isabela working hard for his family, too bad but over all we'd a blast and something worth memorable for all of us.

Outfit Description: Prime oversized top from F21(forever21), Jumper Trousers from F21 and Clog shoe from primadonna

The Red Crab Alimanggo House at Newport City score: 7 spoon and fork
Different Branches:
The Venice Piazza (02) 403-8011
Gateway (02)709-3663
Newport (02)856-0087
Pasig City
Quezon City (02) 412-4323



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...