Thursday, March 24, 2011

Idea for Birthday Gift..

My bestfriend will be celebrating her 29'th birthday today and I'm thinking to gift her a nice shoe on her until I find these: Impresso Gecko style color camel and red



and I eyeing these one also. It's nice to match on floral summer dress and perfect for summer getaway or for out of country isn't?
Pio style color maroon

These cute and comfy shoes was local brand here in the philippines and a good news is you can order online without going out by you're office or with you're comfort home with a reasonable price. But for me I doubtful to buy online without fitting. I'm having a hard time measure my shoe size and It might not fit so I'll better wait for there upcoming bazaar at Rockwell mall on april 8 to 10 but You can update on there Facebook account and if you decided to order by online you can check on there site here.


photo grabbed by Facebook account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...