Sunday, March 27, 2011

Unplanned quick weekend getaway

Last Sunday  me and my bestfriend mass together, after that we planned to go to the mall but we sudden change our planned instead of going to the mall we decided to drove at the tagaytay and to have a lunch there.  Around 11:00 in the morning after heard the mass we opted to straight a head.
We're hitting the road

Around 1:30 in the afternoon we're having our lunch at My favorites place because of delicous food and good ambience. I observed that Bag of beans getting bigger after an long visit there and they serving a brunch buffet at around 1:00 to 3:00 pm but we decided not to avail there buffet but I would like to try the next visit.

I ordered Chicken breast fillet with white sauce pasta, and My bestfriend also chose these but she wanted red sauce

For our dessert she ordered banana split and for me yummy blueberries cheesecake



Sorry I forgot to take picture of the place we're busy chatting and catching up to each other. I promised the next visit I will post a lot of pictures because the placed was so cozy and homy. It was a perfect for quick unwind.

Highly recommended
Direction: Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City
8 fork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...