Monday, March 7, 2011

My swing pack bag

Last time I accompany my cousin, I wore a coach to help my cousin to assist in her 3 active kids .We went to Moa to buy toys at Toy kindom because her eldest going crazy about Sylvania families. Oh boy! I was shock with a hefty price of each house of Sylvania families with a lot of accesories and mini stall. It's like a application games on facebook named cityvilled. And I remembered my childhood memories I had a barbie house with all accsesories like car, grocery staller and a lot more. Now I'm thinking if I'm going to have a baby I will see to it she/he will experience like what I'm experienced that time when I was a spoiled daughter with controlled level. hahaha LOl.  My last US travel I bought this coach and I love swing pack over my body for hassle free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...