Thursday, March 24, 2011

My version of beef salpicao stir-fried garlic...

My mom having hard time thinking on what to prepared on our everyday meal. We had two vial per day lunch and dinner. Since I was working at home I'm carried this burden also, so we came a crossed of brainstorm on what food to be served on our table. So I searched over the net.

Ingredients:
1 Kilo of beef tenderloin, cut into one-inch cubes
6gloves. of finely minced garlic
1/2 tsp. of ground black pepper
3 tbsps. of olive oil
4 to 5 tbsps. of osyster sauce
4 to 5 tbsps. of liquid seasoning (I used Knorr — I do not recommend substituting soy sauce)
about 1/4 c. of flour
3 tbsps. of butter combined with about 6 tbsps. of olive oil
about 1-1/2 c. of sliced mushrooms
Procedure:
Place the beef cubes in a bowl. Add the minced garlic, pepper and 3 tbsps. of olive oil. Mix well. Cover and keep in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Heat the butter and olive oil in a wide shallow pan to wide enough to contain the beef cubes in a single layer. The heat should be very high.
Place the beef in a plastic freezer bag. Add the flour. Shake to coat each piece of meat with flour. It is the flour that will thicken the sauce later and make it stick well to the beef.
When the olive oil and butter are hot, add the floured beef, spreading the pieces so that every piece touches the oil. Do not stir for a minute or so to allow the underside to brown. Keep the heat very high. Stir and cook for a few minutes, with occasional stirring, until the beef changes color and a light crust forms.
Pour in the osyster sauce and liquid seasoning. Stir briskly; the sauce should thicken quite fast. Add the mushrooms, cook just until heated, stirring occasionally.

Voila in just a few minutes we had sumptuous meal:

Presenting My version of beef salpicao stir-fried garlic:
I apolized on picture quality I'm using my Iphone camera I got too excited to take picture...Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...